Drawing on our fashion and editorial background, Richmond Pictures are excited to announce our latest creative portrait & engagement session photo shoots. And to help launch this we’re running a little contest.
You and your partner could be the winners of a photo session professionally produced by us. All you have to do is inspire, surprise, delight or just make us laugh with your idea or theme for the shoot.
How about a woodland location, or film/ TV theme? Were you wowed by the 70s glamour of American Hustle and you want something like that? Or are you hankering after a mod-themed shoot on Carnaby Street complete with mopeds? Hey, why not. Just get in touch with your idea.
The catch – you must do this in 20 words or less. Think about your idea, the outfit you might want to wear, the perfect location, styling and any props you might want to use. Jot these down in 20 words or less and get in touch either via emai at , like us and PM us on or tweet us .
Richmond Pictures will look at all the entries and whichever idea inspires us the most will win.
Easy. There will also be 5 runners up prizes of £100 off any Richmond Pictures service if booked before April 30th 2014.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 9th March 2014 at midnight. The winner will be contacted by email and announced via Facebook and Twitter a few days later.
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must provide:
- A description of the shoot theme in 20 words or less
The wedding photography give away includes:
- Up to 4 hours to spend with Richmond Pictures making your shoot come to life
- A disk with 15 of your subtly re-touched digital images
- 5 x runners up prizes of £100 towards any service provided by Richmond Pictures if booked before April 30th 2014.
Rules and Eligibility:
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older
- Winner must be able to travel to within the M25 area, ideally London at a mutually convenient time.
- Winner is responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses
- Prints, albums or enlargements are not included
- Photography coverage from this contest can not be exchanged for a refund or cash value
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties
- The photos will also be featured on the Richmond Pictures blog
Tom and Karina